Shipping & Return Policy
Return Item Instructions
Slater-Gartrell Sports guarantees customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below to return the item.
1. Warranty Claims: We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
2. Some special order items may require a restocking fee prior to return. Please check with your sales associate. All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturer’s packaging. All closeout/blowout merchandise are final and can not be returned.
3. Call (08) 9274 5788 or return the merchandise with a note in the box explaining what needs to be done.
4. Please send the package back with a copy of the invoice and note within 30 days from the day you receive your order. Requests after 30 days are at our discretion.
5. We will be glad to refund or exchange undamaged and unused items with no restocking fee within 30 days from the date of sale.
6. For item exchanges: Slater-Gartrell Sports Sports, Inc. must wait to ship your product until the original item has been returned.
7. Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
8. Always insure the package for the full retail value of the item.
9. Please return all items via Australia Post
10. Please do not return any items via COD _ our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
11. Please return item to: Slater-Gartrell Sports. ATTN: Returns # (include a copy of the original invoice and explain what you want us to do with the order) 66 Helena Street, Midland WA 6056
You are entitled to the manufacturer’s limited expressed warranty, if any, that accompanies the product. Slater-Gartrell Sports makes no additional or independent warranty. All other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. Slater-Gartrell Sports shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages; the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
Errors and Omissions
Slater-Gartrell Sports makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our Web site(s). However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Slater-Gartrell Sports makes no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, Slater-Gartrell Sports shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Slater-Gartrell Sports shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
Note: We do not guarantee Slater-Gartrell Sports prices listed on other Web sites or price engines.
Slater-Gartrell Sports Standard Terms of Sale
All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customer Acknowledgment.
Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase a Product from Slater-Gartrell Sports.
2. Purchase Price.
(a) Prices and promotions are listed in Slater-Gartrell Sports Web site and its advertisement, and are subject to change without notice.
(b) Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with Slater-Gartrell Sports’ Credit Department. In such case, payment terms shall be as set forth in the credit agreement.
3. Shipping Terms.
Shipping terms are: Slater-Gartrell Sports will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of Customer. Risk of loss is upon Customer once Slater-Gartrell Sports delivers the Product to the carrier. Delivery times are estimates only and Slater-Gartrell Sports shall not be liable for delays.
5. Vendor License Agreements.
Customer agrees to abide by all license provisions or end user agreement imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
6. LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
(a) Slater-Gartrell Sports warrants that it has good title to the Products.
(b) Slater-Gartrell Sports does not warrant the performance or integrity of any Product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers.
(c) SLATER-GARTRELL SPORTS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SLATER-GARTRELL SPORTS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SLATER-GARTRELL SPORTS’ LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM BTO SPORTS. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY. CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Returns of Products are subject to Slater-Gartrell Sports’ current return policies, which are set forth in the advertisement, Web site, and shipping statement, subject to any additional or lesser return rights adopted by the manufacturer or publisher.
9. Exclusive Agreement.
These Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the Customer and Slater-Gartrell Sports for the matters set forth herein, and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth in Slater-Gartrell Sports’ invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in Customers’ purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect.
(a) These Terms of Sale and any transactions made under them shall be interpreted by and be subject to the laws of the Western Australia.
(b) In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
(c) Slater-Gartrell Sports shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
(d)These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by Slater-Gartrell Sports without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current advertisement or Web site. Please refer to the current advertisement or Web site.